Author: Lehman H. Feeders
Lehman customers care about quality. That’s why, come hunting season, they’ll be climbing into a Lehman deer blind fully-prepared for a successful hunt. Our handcrafted blinds are ready to go, with plenty of space to hang your guns and store your equipment. We’ve compiled a short list of what we like to bring to the blind with us the day of a hunt. Are these on your list?
- First Aid Kit – Safe hunting means being prepared for emergencies and injuries. Even smaller cuts and scrapes left untreated or covered can result in infection. Bringing along a small first aid kid is a great idea, hunting or not!
- Cell Phone – Keep it off or on silent, but you’ll want to have it in case of emergency. The GPS capabilities can come in handy, too!
- Water – If you want a clear mind for shooting, it’s important to stay hydrated.
- Seat Cushion – The deer aren’t on your schedule, so you could be waiting for a while. A simple seat cushion can make a big difference on a long day of hunting.
- Quiet Snacks – Crunchy chips and noisy wrappers are sure to spook any deer nearby. Quiet snacks like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chewy granola bars and bananas are great choices.
- Extra Clothes – Even meteorologists don’t always predict the weather correctly. An extra pair of socks and a dry shirt could be just what you need after an unexpected shower.
- Scent Cover Spray – You won’t snag that Whitetail smelling like a predator. Give your hunting gear a spritz with your favorite scent cover before putting it on.
- Knife – Everyone has his or her favorite. Bring your knife/knives for everything from field dressing to everyday cuts.
- String for tagging
- Digital Camera – Capture a high-quality photo of that impressive buck you finally managed to take down.
- Trash Bag – Make sure to respect the land you’re hunting on and take all of your trash with you to be disposed of.
Did these items make it onto your list? Proper preparation and safety is paramount for a great day of hunting. How do you prepare for a big hunt?
At Lehman H. Feeders, we embrace quality. That’s why our feeders, deer stands and other products continue to be constructed with the lasting and premium materials you know and trust. That’s also why we are pleased to announce the launch of our new website! With an increased online presence, we plan to boost the quality of our customer service and availability. We know that when you aren’t in the stand, you’re working just as hard elsewhere and may not have the time to make a trip down to our factory. That’s why we made all of our product information available online. You can now browse the finest in feeders, stands and accessories from the comfort of your home or your smartphone.
For now, all orders and pricing will take place in-store or over the phone, but not for long! Our online store is currently under construction. We’re assembling it with the same care and precision as our trusted products, so you know it will be worth the wait! (Maybe we’ll even make it Lehman Feeder green!) When you call for more information about a feeder, you’ll be speaking to the actual factory that assembles our products right here in the United States. We can assist you in purchasing the best product for your needs and even refer you to one of our trusted dealers nearest you!
While the construction of our feeders, stands and accessories will remain firmly on the old-fashioned path of handmade, American craftsmanship, we’re embracing a valuable online presence to better serve our customers in this tech-savvy world. We can’t wait to hear from you and hope that our new website helps you to compare and choose the best products for your needs.